HOD Of the Department
- To attracts a diverse group of talented and engaged students.
- To develops into a world class centre of excellence in education, training & research.
- To develop a team of competent and qualified faculty
- To explore training and development opportunities
- To involve in projects leading to high quality research
- To continuously develop new programmes.
- To impart socialized backward students.
- To bridge the gap between rural and urban students in the sphere of commerce education by ICT (information and communication technologies) integrated innovative teaching learning practices.
- To serve as a platform whereby the rural student enrich their personalities to assume greater responsibilities.
- Understand the economic, social, and global context of business
- Value ethical and social responsibility and act effective and principled leaders
- To create a lasting “government job” and “self employment” opportunity for every member of students.
Objective of Curriculam:
- The Bachelor of Commerce focuses on the factors that drive economic behaviour at both an individual and organisational level. The course will equip you with the analytical, communication and problem-solving skills to effectively identify issues, source information and find efficient and practical solutions. The course has been tailored in consultation with representatives from leading organisations, ensuring you graduate with an industry-relevant degree.
- We recognise the importance of continued learning throughout your career and the Bachelor of Commerce is designed to enhance your ability to understand new developments, pursue further studies and become a leader in your field.
- Department of Commerce is one of the pioneers offering B.Com with Computer Application in Madurai Kamaraj University since the academic year 1998.The Department provides the students comprehensive commerce education with computer application and motivates them to become professionals like Cost accountants, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Business Executives.
|2.||Mr.Gowtham||M.Com., M.Phil.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|3.||Mr.S.Sathiskumar||M.Com., M.Phil.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|4.||Mr.V.Vijay||M.Com., M.Phil.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5.||Mr.S.Jeyaram||M.Com(CA).,M.Phil., Dip.BAA., Dip.BPO., PGDCA.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|6.||Mr.T.Kannan||M.Com., M.A.,MBA., M.Phil.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|7.||Mr.K.Katturajan||M.COM., M.Phil.,(Pursuing) PGDCA.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|8.||Mr.P. NAGARAJAN||MCA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|9.||Mr.M.Chermalatha||M.COM., M.Phil.,||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|