HOD Of the Department
The Vision of the Computer Science Department is to generate and disseminate knowledge. To serve the society by developing a modern technology in students' heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical and humane sensitivities, fostering a scientific temper and promoting professional and technological expertise.
- To produce world-class professionals, who have excellent analytical skills, communication skills, team building spirit and ability to work in cross cultural environment.
- To produce international quality IT professionals, who can independently design, develop and implement computer applications.
- To produce professionals who dedicate themselves to mankind.
Objective of Curriculum:
- Creating an environment to make teaching more learning centric rather than curriculum centric.
- To attract and retain highly qualified, talented, motivated staff.
- To focus not only on quality education but on total quality management of Lathamathavan Groups of Institutions.
- To provide good academic support facilities (Lab, Library, Internet) on continuous basis.
- To develop industry institute interface for collaborative research, internship and fellowship for UG Programme.
|3.||Mr.S.Sivasubramaniyan||MCA., (M.Phil.,)||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5.||Ms.A.JOSEPHINE AMALA JOTHI||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Assistant Professor|
|6.||Mr.S. MUTHU KRISHNAN||MCA||Assistant Professor|