HOD Of the Department
To envision the department as a centre for academic excellence, professional expertise, and contextual research in English Studies.
- To train students in communication skills in English.
- To introduce students to the tools of literary scholarship.
- To strengthen their ability to analyze all forms of literary expression.
- To prepare them for careers and higher education.
- To enable students to develop a holistic understanding of literatures in English.
- To introduce students to the tools of research and broaden their critical sensibilities.
- To equip them for further research and career opportunities.
- To enable scholars to pursue advanced research in English Studies.
- To sharpen their critical ability to interpret and evaluate literary texts and theories.
Objectives of Curriculam:
- To introduce and inculcate in the learners the art of the English language and literatures and moulding the first generation learners from rural background.
- To equip them with skills of language and communication towards intellectual, social and economic empowerment.
- To build an equitable society forming leaders in nation building.
|1.||Mr.A.THANGARAJ||M.A., M.Ed., M.Phil.,||HOD|
|4.||Mr.N. KALYANA SUNDARAM||M A., M.Phil. B.Ed.,C.G.T||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|5.||Ms.R. Sindhu||M.A., M. Phil||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|