HOD Of the Department
The Electrical and Electronics Engineering department is to be a pioneering department in preparing students to compete globally in their profession, to reach the highest levels of intellectual attainment, making significant contributions to society.
- To be centre of excellence with focus on advanced technology.
- To prepare the students for successful careers based on a strong moral and ethical foundations.
- To advance the state-of-art in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To Train and educate students as Global citizens, to become entrepreneurs in their chosen field.
- To serve the Rural Community for its enrichment and advancement.
- To train graduates of the Electrical Engineering program such that they will be prepared with board fundamental knowledge in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Able to readily apply their extensively in laboratory and design experience to solve the challenging engineering problems using modern technology
- Able to adopt the changing technology and human needs
|1.||Mr.A.LawranceSahaya Sundar||B.E.,M.E,||AssoProf / HOD||2.||Mr.S.Satheesh Kumar||B.E., M.E.,(Ph.D)||DEAN-STUDENT AFFAIRS/Asso.Prof|
|9.||Mr.B.Saravana Kumar||B.E.,||Teaching Assistant|