Training & Placement Cell
Our Engineering College has separate placement cell to cater to the needs of leading organizations in conducting campus interviews for the final year students. It is headed by a placement officer and supported by department placement coordinators. The cell is assisted by student representatives from various branches of study. The placement cell ensures and takes care to the best arrangements and hospitality to the HR team from various companies.
The placement cell plays a vital role in career counseling and guiding of students for their successful career placement. This includes advising the students on placement procedures, directing them on resume preparation, giving training in group discussions, interviews and written tests. This cell also co-ordinates the various activities related to institute-industry interaction.
- Placements into MNC's
- Soft Skills Training
- Communication Training
- Technical Module Training
- Personality Development
- Special Lectures By Eminent Professionals
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Online Aptitude Tests
- Mock interviews
- Career Guidance Books
- In plant Training
Campus Placement Procedure
- Reputed Companies are invited to the college.
- The Resume of Final Year Students is sent to the companies.
- A convenient date, pre placement talk, written tests, group discussions and interviews is arranged.
- Results are published immediately.
- Appointment letters will be to the students through the placement cell.
|1.||Mr.S.Satheesh Kumar||B.E., M.E.,(Ph.D)||DEAN-STUDENT AFFAIRS/Asso.Prof|
|Latha Mathavan Engineering College,|
|Latha Mathavan Nagar,Kidaripatti P.O,|