HOD Of the Department
About the Department
The Diploma in Computer Engineering is a broad and flexible diploma program with the curriculum specifically designed to reflect the depth and breadth of computer science. The diploma in computer engineering is a specialized program to suit industry needs with the curriculum designed by DOTE.
The computer engineering department organizes seminars, student paper presentation and value added courses. This provides a wide range of opportunities for faculty and students to bring out their potential and innovative skills in a variety of fields.
The CSE Department works closely with several related industries. Students are sent on industrial visits to companies and they also undergo in-plant training at industries. The department provides extensive computing resources for education. Department network communications include a fiber optic backbone, offering 14 Mbps internet connectivity.
- To Produce More State Rank Holders
- To attain cent percent placement for our students in Multi National Companies
- To utilize the services of reputed industries to give on job training to our Students
- Achieve 100 % results in every semester.
Short Term Goals
- To beckon the MNCs through performance, Quality and Discipline.
- To ensure cent percent placement and to insure their discipline in future jobs.
- To strive for 100% results in board examinations and to obtain Maximum state rank in all the forthcoming examinations.
- To conduct Add-on courses to meet the current technical needs.
Long Term Goals
- To fully utilize the physical and human infrastructure to promote excellence in technical education.
- To promote the local youth through community polytechnic skills by using the polytechnic resources.
- To set in motion the “Earn While Learn” process.
|2.||Er.A. Ramanathan||B.TECH (IT)||Lecturer|