HOD Of the Department
About the Department
The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the academic year 1996-1997 with an annual intake of 60 students. In addition to this the department has 20% lateral entry students in the second year. In 2003 students intake was increased from 60 to 90 again in 2006 students intake increased from 90 to 120.From lateral entry side the students intake increased by 20%
- The department offers basic subjects such as basic Electronics, wiring winding and machineries.
- The department has well-established Electrical machines lab, wiring winding lab, micro controller lab, EDC lab and department library.
- The students may utilize the lab at any time.
- The classrooms are provided with latest teaching aids such as LCD projectors and OHP.
- Our department also conduct the skill classes for unemployed member, under the DOTE project.
- We also provide extra practice for our EEE students in servicing of electrical appliances like fan motor, mixer grinder etc.
- The department is having energy management club, to give awareness on energy savings.
- The department organizes industrial visit for II and III year students every year so that students get industrial exposure. The students are encouraged to participate in paper presentation contests. In-plant Training is made compulsory for III, IV and V semester students. Interested students are motivated to give seminars.
- Motivate our students to develop their personality skills.
- Moulding the students to have innovative inventions in their futures.
- Developing and Enhancing communicative skills and Personality Development inorder to face interviews.
- Motivating the Students to be Successful Entrepreneurs through Self Employment.
- To achieve 100% Results.
- To achieve 100% Placement in reputed Industries.
- To conduct minimum 3 Guest Lectures & one Industrial visit in every semester.
- To conduct Add-on courses to meet the current technical needs.
- To get more State Rank Holders.
- To promote applied Research Activities in collaboration with the Industries.
- To become a Model Department in all our Endeavors.
Short Term Goals
Long Term Goals
|1.||Er.S.ARUL||DIPLOMA, B.E, M.E.,||PRINCIPAL|
|6.||Er.M. FATHIMA NIHAR||DIPLOMA, M.E||Lecturer|
|7.||Er.S. MUTHU KRISHNAN||B.SC, MCA||ASST.LECTURER|
|8.||Er.V. VENKADESAN||DIPLOMA||LAB INSTRUCTOR|