HOD Of the Department
About the Department
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2001 and rendering services to meet the growing global challenges of engineering industries by educating the students to become excellent professionals of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The laboratories are well equipped with modern training facilities that cater to the requirements of the DOTE syllabus & requirements of the industry. The department has well experienced faculties and staff of proven ability through academic results. The department also conducts industrial visits and provide hands-on training in projects, to improve the practical skills of the students.
The department emerges as a centre of excellence in developing the total personality of the students and making them technologically superior and having good moral values. Students have obtained successful placements at leading companies like Ford, HCL, TVS, Avlon Technologies etc. Some of the Alumini are Successfull Enterpreneurs.
- To provide HI-TECH carrier opportunties for the students through 100% Placement.
- To give State Level achievements in Academic Performance.
- To Enhance student learning and experience to specialize in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To promote R & D activities.
Short Term Goals
- To give 100 % Results in overall Diploma .
- To conduct more guest lectures and IV’s in every semester .
- To conduct more value addition courses based on current scenario
- Providing classroom learning with well equiped laboratories and hands-on training in projects
- To improve the Self Learning Capability of the students .
- Developing the Communication Skill and the Personality of students.
Long Term Goals
- To promote the technical skills by utilizing the resources of the college .
- To initiate “Earn while learn” Process .
- To build a strong alumni network .
- Maintenance of Quality in education and discipline for ever.
- Nurturing the students with the growing industrial trends.