The college maintains a full-fledged sports activity center which provides the necessary facilities for conducting sports and games through the department of physical education. The college provides opportunities for students to participate in sports and games so as to make their stay in the college campus useful, purposeful and enjoyable. Facilities for games such as 400mts standard track and field, Football, Volley ball , Basket ball, Hockey, Ball Badminton, badminton, Kho-Kho, Kabbadi, Handball, Cricket nets, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess etc., are provided .
Aim and Objectives
- To encourage Sportsmanship, Leadership, Cooperative behavior and Healthy competitions among the colleges involved.
- Physical education is to enrich or develop the personality of a student by obtaining different types of physical and mental activities
- Physical activities that helps to individuals to develop and control their body.
- Physical education will develop the WHOLE student in EVERY student.
- Physical education is well planned and systematic to develop a student
- In plant Training