ALL UPI Tranfer fully Free
LMGI is a quality technical institution matching International standards. It has been making rapid strides in all fronts and setting new benchmarks.
Their contact details and address where students can contact to college physically.
1. LMGI recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on www.lathamathavan.edu.in, other online and offline sources.
3. LMGI having its registered office at Latha Mathavan Group of Institutions,
Latha mathavan Nagar, Alagarkovil, Kidaripatti, Madurai:625301.
Information we collect:
1. Contact information: We might collect your Roll no, name, email, phone number, payment details
2. Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to LMGI.
3. Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
4. We collect information in different ways: We collect information directly from you when you fill any online application or request/inquiry forms that we include in our website or social media handles. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
5. We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and browser cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website.
6. We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
5. Use of your personal information: We use information to contact you. We might use the information you provide to contact you for promotional purposes.
1. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your application, if you have applied for any of our courses online.
2. We use information to improve our admission services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
3. We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you relevant emails or SMS.
4. We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our organization, our human resources, or our websites.
5. We use information for our marketing purposes.
6. We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our organization, our human resources, or our websites.
7. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
6. Sharing of information with third-parties: We will share information with third parties who perform any services on our behalf. We will share information with our business partners.
1. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
2. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our service is sold, we may give our information as part of that transaction.
3. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
7. Email Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email LMGI. It may take about ten days to process your request.
1. If the Customer leaves the MERCHANT before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees.
2. Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the MERCHANT to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
3. New Admission Related payment as per college norms Non Refundable Payment
4. Parents / Student pay excess/extra payment. That additional/extra fund will be reduce next due amount/semester
1. All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them.
2. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
3. The MERCHANT shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any data on to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments Terms & Conditions
1. This online payment system is provided by MERCHANT. The MERCHANT may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for MERCHANT is India.
2. Terms & Conditions
3. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
4. All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
5. The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programme).
6. All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The MERCHANT reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
7. Your payment will normally reach the MERCHANT account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
8. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct MERCHANT account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
9. If the card supplier declines payment the MERCHANT is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
10. In no event will the MERCHANT be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
LATHA MATHAVAN GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
Guarantee for your Future